In the modern business landscape the reliability of your voice and network is likely to be a key factor that affects your ability to remain operational. At Tectrix Solutions we understand these concerns and therefore provide a Telephone System Maintenance Service, which provides you the peace of mind that all your voice and data needs are catered for by a single maintenance supplier. Our telephone maintenance services can cater for both your phone system and your Local Area Network (LAN).
Tectrix Solutions offer telephone maintenance packages to cover telephone systems, network and data. For further information contact one of our customer service assistants today.
The Benefits Of Our Telephone Maintenance Service:
· Value for Money: Our comprehensive service will take care of all your communications systems and local area network, for just a few pence, per user, per day.
· Peace of Mind: We offer our customers flexible contracts, with additional discounts for long term contracts. Our maintenance service packages are shaped to meet your business’s requirements, as we offer a number of service levels.
· Cost Savings: We offer our telephone maintenance services to all our customers, even if the system was not implemented by us or the equipment purchased from us.
· Fast Repair: Our team of network engineers fix 90% of faults by the next working day, often this can be done remotely.
What Do We Offer You?
Our extensive service capacity allows us to provide you with:
· A customised telephone maintenance service which has been catered to meet your specific requirements.
· The additional resource of our trained and fully certified team of engineers, who are trained to the latest technology standards.
· A service where our engineers are able to fix 70% of faults remotely. Our telephone maintenance team are able to rectify faults quickly without the time and admin associated with an onsite repair.
· Extensive service coverage with access to an extensive range of genuine spares to provide speedy and effective onsite repairs.
· Maintenance for 95% of the communication types currently in use in the UK.
When implementing and developing our maintenance service we ensure your requirements are held at the forefront, allowing us to provide packages which meet your requirements, when you need them!